Exhibitor Registration & Housing
Click here to go to the MLA Housing Page. This page includes links to make housing reservations.
Benefits of booking in the block:
- Group Bookings: Fully manage your group booking, large or small, with robust tools.
- Flexibility: Make adjustments without penalty in case your plans change.
- Support the Annual Meeting: Commissions normally paid to travel sites go to the association, lowering overall costs.
- Reservation Protection: Get peace of mind with support before, during and after your stay.
- Easy Booking: Intuitive software makes booking fast, simple and secure.
- Deep Discounts: Buy-in-bulk hotel rates, with savings passed on to you.
- Exceptional Service: We’re your advocate before, during and after your stay.
- Best Rate Pledge: We comparison shop to ensure our rates remain the lowest.
- Pay Delay: Ease your commitment – book now, pay later.
- Hotel Rewards Points: Get credit for your hotel loyalty program.
Click here for the Exhibitor Registration website. All exhibitors have been sent sent a unique password to access your personal exhibitor account.
- The online system will allow you to enter all the names of your exhibitor staff. You may enter the site as many times as necessary to remove, add or update your staff list.
- Each exhibiting company is entitled to 10 complimentary Exhibitor Conference registrations per 10′ x 10′ booth. You may register for your complimentary conference registrations, while you are online in your personal exhibitor registration account. You may also log into this site at another date and time when you have new or updated information.
- All badges can be picked-up at the exhibitor registration desk in the Washington State Convention Center.
- If you require assistance, please contact MLA Customer Service at 800-752-6312 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibitor Registration Hours
|Friday, May 26||8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday, May 27||7:30 a.m.–7:30 p.m.|
|Sunday, May 28||9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.|
|Monday, May 29||8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday, May 30||7:30 a.m.–3:00 p.m.|